Rails Girls Summer of Code

Introducing ourselves

Hey there! We are a team of the Rails Girls Summer of Code 2017 and will be blogging about some of our issues doing the fellowship program here. We want to let other Rails newbees know, how we approached obsticals and solved problems. So if you are into Rails or Ruby or if you are contributing to an open source app like Discourse, you can profit from following our blog.

The Team: Berlin Diamonds

Kaja

I am a passionate Ruby developer and a member of the Rails Girls Berlin. Originally I studied philosophy and historical linguistics, but I soon discovered my love for programming and am now a junior Rails developer. Besides coding I also love playing football, eating and learning new stuff. Oh and I am addicted to the internet in general. I just learned to accept it and use that in a good way.

Jen

Since I originally come from photography and psychology, I love to connect creativity and coding. So building web apps with Rails is just the right medium for me. I also joined the Opend Tech School Berlin and soon met the Rails Girls Berlin at some events at our co-working space. I love to travel and see beautiful things and I can do some tricks on the skateboard.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts